4 horses of the Apocalypse
Armageddon Angels UFOs
by B. Fox
ASK A QUESTION firstname.lastname@example.org ·
UPDATED JANUARY 2013
SEE NEW LINK: 3 FUTURE WARS
Browsers other than Internet Explorer, MSN, or BING highlight page to read where there are gaps.
This website hosted by FatCow http://www.fatcow.com
Armageddon and The Anti Christ
The Hinderer of Lawlessness
2 Thessalonians chapter 2:7
What is it?
1. It is something already known
2. It now hinders lawlessness
3. It is strong enough to prevent the revelation of the Antichrist
4. It will hinder lawlessness until it is taken from the earth
5. It is called “he.”
6. It will be removed from the earth before the Second Advent.
7. It will not be here when Christ comes to destroy Antichrist.
The hinderer is one of 3 things
1. Governments Romans 13:1-7; 1 Peter 2:13
2. The church: Matthew 5:13; 2 Corinthians 2:15-16; Ephesians 6:12-18; 2 Corinthians 10:4-7
3. The Holy Spirit: John 16:7-15 The hinderer of lawlessness must be the one that will be taken out of the world before Antichrist can be revealed (v 6-8). Will governments be taken out of the world? No, because Antichrist reigns over many kingdoms (Dan. 7:24; 11:40-45), and other kings reign over the rest of the earth all during the time the hinderer of lawlessness is removed (Rev. 11:15; 16:13-16). Will it be the Holy Spirit? No, for He will be here all through the tribulation and forever (Jn. 14:16-21; Acts 2: 16-21; Rev. 12:17 with 19:10; Zech. 12:10-13:1). Multitudes will be saved by the Holy Spirit during the tribulation, as now (Acts 2:16-21; Rev. 6: 9-11; 7:1-21; 12:5, 17; 15:2-4; 20:4-6). It is THE CHURCH! It will be raptured before Antichrist comes and this is the only one of the hinderers of lawlessness that will be removed from the earth ( 1Thess 4:16)
The “He” of 2 Thessalonians 2:7
The only argument used to prove that the Holy Spirit is the hinderer of this passage is the pronoun he. It is believed that the church could not be referred as he, because it is the bride of Christ: that the church is spoken of as a virgin, a woman, and that it is referred to by feminine pronouns. Wait a minute…..
On the contrary the church is
1. Not referred to by feminine pronouns
2. Never symbolized by a woman
3. Never called the bride of Christ. The church is called a man (Ephesians 2:15; 4:13) and the body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:12-13,27: Eph. 1:22-23; Col. 1:18, 24). Because Christ is a man, it would not be proper to compare His body to that of a woman or to use feminine pronouns in referring to the Church. Since the church is not a woman, a lady, a virgin, a bride and is not referred to by feminine pronouns and since the church is called a man and the body of Christ who is a man, the church can be referred to by the pronoun “he.”
The church is the only one of the three hinderers of lawlessness that will be taken out of the world. We must conclude that the he or the hinderer of lawlessness of 2 Thess. 2:7 must refer to the church being taken out of the world…And then shall that wicked be revealed who will be destroyed 7 years later by Christ at His second advent.
Rapture before Antichrist
The church will continue to hinder lawlessness until the Rapture. AND THEN the Antichrist will be revealed. This is the conclusive proof that the Rapture takes place before Daniel’s 70th week and tribulation of Rev. 6:1-19:21. According to Daniel 9:27, Antichrist will be here for 7 years, for he makes a 7 year covenant with Israel. If he is here for 7 years, which will be the last 7 years of this age, and if he who hinders lawlessness refers to the church and is taken out of the way before the last 7 years of this age and before the Antichrist comes at the beginning of those 7 years.
Prayer for Salvation: Jesus Christ is the Son of God. If we have invited Jesus to come and live within us and be the Lord of our lives then our inheritance in the future kingdom is assured.
God's word says in John 14:6, "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
In order to invite Jesus to be your Savior and Lord, you must believe in you heart that He is the Son of God, believe that He died upon the cross of Calvary as an atonement for your wrong doings, and believe that He arose from death and the grave. We must confess and repent of our sins and confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. If you have never done this then stop right now and pray this prayer.
Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus repenting and asking forgiveness of all my sins. Your Word says, "whosoever shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10. "If thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God has raised Him from the dead thou shalt be saved" I do that now. I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead. I am a Christian ..a child of Almighty God! I am saved!
You are now an heir to the Kingdom of God! Your future is assured. I want to encourage you to find a church in your local area to attend. Tell someone that you have just received Jesus as your Lord. Than start digging into God's Word.
"I am not ashamed; for I know whom I have believed and I am convinced that He is able to guard what I have entrusted to Him until that day" (2 Timothy 1:12